Home » , , , , , , , » Recent Obessions Attic or Cap Code upstairs spaces

Recent Obessions Attic or Cap Code upstairs spaces

Written By shiva on Thursday, January 23, 2014 | 7:45 AM

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ill call it a recent obsession, since Ive been think about it a lot lately, but it really has been an always obsession.

I LOVE attic or Cap Code upstairs spaces! I guess its the dramatic drops in the ceiling which create interest, but i think where is really gets me is how I feel in the space. Dropped ceilings create a cozy feeling, like you are being hugged by the room, making you feel comfortable.

all images via my Pinterest boards 

They can be the perfect place to create a nook for reading or maybe a nap

via

via
or a cozy vanity
via
or fabulous double workspace

via
and of course a relaxing bedroom

All are absolute perfection!

Ive decided that one day, I will have a similar space to work with! How about you? Whats on your dream list, or what are recently obsessed with?
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment