Home » , , , , » Beautiful Ways to Welcome Autumn

Beautiful Ways to Welcome Autumn

Written By shiva on Saturday, March 1, 2014 | 9:15 PM

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Every year at this time, Michaels Craft store sends me into a tizzy. Just the other day, I was headed to Michaels to run some errands, only to find Halloween and autumn in full swing. Cackling witches. Dried leaves. It was all there.

 With little thought having been given to the upcoming fall, I left only with my art supplies and a nagging sense that once again, Halloween would be here and I would only be half done gluing rubber snakes to a wreathe. But not this year. In fact, this year, I would see my fall decorating ideas come to fruition, from start to finish. Fall is after all my absolutely most favorite time of year. Beautiful, colorful, fragrant, football filled, Indian summer Fall. So good-bye shorts and humidity and hello boots and jeans...here I come!



Are you ready for fall? Here are some of the most inspiring entryways I found to welcome in Autumn:
Courtesy Pottery Barn
I think this was from their past fall catalogue but it is probably my favorite fall porch.
You just cant go wrong with an abundance of lanterns and crows.

Courtesy Pottery Barn
Lanterns and crows closeup.

Courtesy Pottery Barn
Lanterns, leaves...again, gorgeous simplicity.

Courtesy Pottery Barn
OK..Im a big PB fan, but they really can do no wrong.


Courtesy Good Housekeeping
Great pumpkin topiaries for Halloween night.

Courtesy Martha Stewart
Beautiful monochromatic look.
Courtesy Martha Stewart Living
Classic pumpkin elegance.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment