Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Clocks stools and where in the world are you Viewer videos

Clocks stools and where in the world are you Viewer videos

Written By shiva on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 | 5:30 PM

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
A lot of people have made my Jetsons retro wall clock. If you are brand new to woodworking, its a good project to start out with. It doesnt require any expensive tools or fine wood. There are no complicated joints to make. The shapes and sizes of the pieces are not critical, so feel free to cut outside the lines. And paint it any colors you like! Matteo Scalon made two, one for his sons room and one for his daughters. He included numbers to help them learn to tell time.




*****
Dwayne in Holland and his wife enjoy watching the fish in their aquarium so he build this stool with that in mind. He made it without plans. Great design!


*****
Wil Wilson made my step stool using my plans from last year. This is another super simple project you can make in an afternoon. I get a lot of use out of mine.


Wil also sent over pictures of my train whistle project. These things make a great sound and kids love them.



*****
And Randy Dressen made his step stool out of white oak. Looks great!




*****
I am frequently asked if it is okay to make my projects and sell them. Of course! I certainly dont have any time to get into selling my work. As soon as I am done with one project, my mind immediately turns to something new. Give it a shot. A number of people have enjoyed success making and selling on the craft fair circuit. Might give Etsy a try too. Richard Cockerhams been making and selling my device charging stations. I like how each is a little different. 




*****
Where in the world are you?

A couple weeks ago, I invited viewers to create their own wall hangings showing off where they live and post video responses. You can see them all on YouTube, but I thought I would start to showcase a few at a time here too.

New Zealand:




Texas:



Georgia:




Victoria, Australia:




Tennessee:

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment